Before you can use your third-party system to monitor restricted areas in Security Center, you must add its driver container as a tracking system in Config Tool.
Before you begin
- Create the driver container for your third-party system.
- Create a map in Security Center to which you can link your tracking system. For more information, see How to work with maps in Security Center.
Watch this short video to learn how to add a driver container as a tracking system.
What you should know
- From the Config Tool homepage, open the Plugins task.
- From the entity tree, select the Restricted Security Area Surveillance plugin role.
Click Add an entity (), and select Tracking system.
The Add tracking system dialog box opens.
- From the Type drop-down list, select Inter-System Gateway.
- In the Name field, enter a name for your tracking system.
- From the Model drop-down list, select the driver container you are adding and click Next ().
- If applicable, configure the specific settings for your driver and click Next ().
- If applicable, select a previously created map to which you want to link your tracking system and click Finish.
Open the Area view task.
After a few seconds, your tracking system () should be added to the area view.