The IS Gateway service is fully configured after installation. But you can change its settings at any time.
What you should know
- Log on to the IS Gateway web portal.
- On the home page, click the Configuration () tab.
In the Gateway REST API Configuration section, configure the
- Listening port
- Web connection listening port (default = 4242).
- User authorized to log on to the IS Gateway web portal.
- Password of the user authorized to log on to the IS Gateway web portal.
In the Inter-System Gateway Outputs section, verify that the RMQ
Server is running and in the Ready status (green LED).
Click Add ()
and configure the following:
NOTE: You can now configure multiple RabbitMQ connections to add failover capabilities to your system. If one RabbitMQ connection fails, the next one on the list takes over. For more information on RabbitMQ virtual hosts, refer to https://www.rabbitmq.com/vhosts.html.
- Name or IP address of the server hosting the RabbitMQ Server.
- Communication port used by RabbitMQ Server (default = 5671).
- User authorized to connect to RabbitMQ.
- Password of the user authorized to connect to RabbitMQ.
- Configure a Vhost for the RabbitMQ configuration to segregate the RabbitMQ traffic. The default value for this field is /.
- Import Certificate
- Add a certificate to authenticate the RabbitMQ connection.
- Do not send all containers data
- Turn on this option and define a list of containers that can send data on this specific RabbitMQ instance.
If you turned on the Do not send all containers data option, add
the list of containers that can send data on this specific RabbitMQ instance.
To add a container:
Click Add () and select the containers that you need.
- Click OK.
- Click Add () and select the containers that you need.
In the Docker registry section, configure the connection to the
Genetec™ Container Image List
- Use local registry
- Turn on this option if the server hosting the IS Gateway service does not have Internet access. For more information, see Setting up a local container registry.
- Use Genetec™ production token
- Turn on this option to connect to the production image library provided by
If you are using your system for development purposes, enter the User and Token provided by Genetec Inc. for you to connect to the development library.
- If you want to integrate with Google Maps, enter an API key in the Google Maps section.
- Click Save to save your changes, or Discard to discard your changes.