The Inter-System Gateway (IS Gateway) service has its own installer.
Ensure the following:
Before you begin
- Your server meets the System requirements for Security Center.
- Your operating system version is at least Windows Server 2019 Standard edition or newer.
Your Windows Server version must support containers (Windows Server Essentials does not
support containers).NOTE: The Windows Server Standard edition supports up to two driver containers, while the Datacenter edition supports an unlimited number of driver containers.
- Your server supports virtualization.
- The user account assigned to the IS Gateway service has the Log on as a service privilege.
What you should know
- Although you can run the IS Gateway service on the server hosting the RSA Surveillance plugin role, it is recommended to dedicate a server for the IS Gateway service.
- The IS Gateway service and the docker engine can be installed on two separate machines if the system load requires it. You can also dedicate more servers to run the docker engine.
Right-click setup.exe found in the
Installation folder of your IS Gateway package, and click Run as
The InstallShield Wizard opens.
- On the Choose Setup Language page, select the language of the InstallShield Wizard, and click Next.
On the welcome page, click Next.
- On the License Agreement page, read the terms in the Software License Agreement, select I accept the terms in the license agreement, and then click Next.
On the Destination Folder page, click
Change, specify the destination folder, and then click
On the Custom Setup page, select the components you want to
install, and then click Next.
NOTE: RabbitMQ Server is selected by default. Clear this option if RabbitMQ is already installed and working. Select Install Mirantis Container Runtime if you do not have a working installation of the docker engine service.
On the RabbitMQ Configuration page, enter the information for
communicating with the RabbitMQ Server and click Next.
NOTE: The field Fully qualified domain name is not shown if you are installing RabbitMQ on your local computer. If you are using RabbitMQ installed on another computer, enter the name of that computer in that field.
On the Windows Service Configuration page, enter the credentials
of the user authorized to connect to the IS Gateway
service and click Next.
NOTE: This user account must be a member of the Administrators group.
On the Inter-System Gateway Configuration page, enter the
credentials of the user authorized to connect to the web portal of IS Gateway and the listening port, and then click
On the Docker Certificate Configuration page, enter the
Docker certificate password, and then click
IMPORTANT: Be sure to remember this password. The installer uses this password to generate a certificate that will be used for secure communication with the Docker Engine. The Installer copies the certificate as a key.pfx file to the C:/ProgramData/Docker/config/Certificates folder. If you do not see the C:/ProgramData folder on your machine, change the viewing option of the File Explorer to show hidden items.
On the Ready to Install the Program page, click
The installation starts. This might take a while.
On the final page of the InstallShield Wizard, click
- If the InstallShield Wizard asks you to restart your server, do it.
- Open the Services app and ensure that the Genetec Inter-System Gateway service is running.
Go to the server hosting the RSA Surveillance plugin role and configure the Inter-System Gateway service.