After a driver container is created, you start, stop, and update the version of the driver.
- Log on to the IS Gateway web portal.
- On the home page, click the Container () tab.
Click the button
beside the driver container label and select one of the possible actions.
- Start the container. If successful, the status changes to Running.
- Stop the driver container. If successful, the status changes to Exited.
- Restart the driver container.
- Install another version
- This action is only possible if the container status is Running and Connected. Install a different version of the driver container image. You can install either an earlier or a later version. The current version is removed and replaced with the selected version.
- The driver container image is removed from its docker engine.
- Open in a browser
- Open the container configuration page.
- View container logs
- Open the log tracking page to monitor log information passing between the container and the external device.