When creating your building in Security Center, you must add floor markings where kiosks are located.
Create the access rules that you want to apply to each floor. For more information on access rules, consult the Security Center Administration Guide.
Before you begin
You can add multiple floor markings to an area that represents a floor.
What you should know
- From the home page in Config Tool, open the Area view task.
- From the entity browser, select the floor that you want to add the floor marking to, click Add an entity () and select Floor marking.
- In the Identity tab of the floor marking, enter a name, description, and logical ID for the floor marking.
- In the Relationships section of the Identity tab, select Access rules and click Insert an item ().
- Select the access rules that you want to apply to the floor, and click Select.