To have elevator groups service specific floor markings, you must add them as landings to the elevator group. Landings are the physical locations at the front and back of an elevator car, where the cardholder enters or exits an elevator car. The landing represents the link between an elevator group and a floor marking.
Before you begin
What you should know
- When you create a landing, you must associate it with a floor ID and floor marking of an elevator group.
- Landings must be configured manually.
- From the home page in Config Tool, open the Plugins task.
- From the entity browser, select the KONE Destination Dispatch plugin, and then click the Configuration tab.
In the Landings section, click Add new
In the Add new landing dialog box, enter the
- The name that you want to apply to the landing.
- Floor ID
- A unique ID of the floor where the landing is located.NOTE: Floor markings where elevators open in the front and the rear can have the same floor ID for both sides. You cannot add a floor marking twice with different floor IDs within an elevator group.
- The floor marking where the landing is located. A floor can only be assigned to one floor ID.
- The side of the elevator door that opens when it reaches the landing.
- Click OK, and then click Apply.