Before you can temporarily override secure states on a floor or landing for building maintenance or emergencies, you must configure the override in Security Center.
What you should know
- Using manual overrides enables you to temporarily suspend the secure state of a source or destination for a set amount of time, or unsecure a whole floor or building in the case of an emergency.
- Manual secure state overrides can also be configured from the Area view task.
- From the home page in Config Tool or Security Desk, open the Elevator security levels task.
- From the entity browser, select the floor or landing you want to configure.
In the Overrides section, click Add ().
NOTE: You can also right-click the floor marking, or multiple floor markings, and then click Create override.
The Create override window opens.
Configure the settings in the Create override
- Enter a name for this override.
- Select the kiosk from which the override is applied. You can also set the source to Any, which creates an override for all kiosks.
- Enter the date and time that the override begins.
- Enter how long the override lasts.
- Select unsecured, as default access should be set to secured.
- Enter a description the override.
NOTE: You cannot set up recurring overrides.
- Click OK.
- Click Apply.