To connect the KONE Destination Dispatch plugin role to the KONE Destination Dispatch system, you must create and configure elevator groups that connect to KONE group controllers.
What you should know
- Elevator groups reference separate physical banks of elevators that lead to different locations in a building complex.
- From the home page in Config Tool, open the Plugins task.
- From the entity browser, select the KONE Destination Dispatch plugin, and then click Create elevator group ().
In the Create new Kone group controller dialog box, enter
- The name that you want to apply to the elevator group.
- IP address
- The IP address of the KONE group controller.
- The port used by the KONE group controller.
The KONE group controller is added to the entity browser, nested under the plugin role.
- Connect the plugin to KONE group controllers.
- Add landings to your elevator groups.
- Add kiosks to your elevator groups.
- Configure call types for elevator groups.
Create your destination groups.