To integrate KONE Destination Dispatch systems in Security Center, you must install the KONE Destination Dispatch plugin as part of your Security Center system.
Ensure the following:
Before you begin
What you should know
- Although it is possible to host the plugin role on any server, it is a best practice to host that role on a dedicated expansion server for best system performance.
- The protocol used by KONE Destination Dispatch does not require authentication or authorization to connect. As such, the plugin should be deployed on the same subnet as KONE Group Controllers, within a closed network.
- For your operators to have access to the features added by this plugin, you must install this plugin on all Security Center client workstations.
- Open the GTAP Product Download page.
- From the Download Finder list, select your version of Security Center.
- Search for your package by name and download it.
Click the downloaded .exe file to unzip it.
By default, the file is unzipped to C:\Genetec.
- Stop the Genetec™ Server, and close Security Desk and Config Tool.
- Open the extracted folder, right-click the setup.exe file, and click Run as administrator.
- Follow the installation instructions.
On the Installation Wizard Completed page,
IMPORTANT: The Restart Genetec™ Server option is selected by default. You can clear this option if you do not want to restart the Genetec™ Server immediately. However, you must restart the Genetec™ Server to complete the installation.
Create the KONE Destination Dispatch plugin role.