To provide temporary access to a floor, you can create an override on a destination floor from the Monitoring task in Security Desk.
What you should know
- Using manual overrides enables you to temporarily suspend the secure state of a source or destination for a set amount of time, or unsecure a whole floor or building in the case of an emergency.
- From the home page in Security Desk, open the Monitoring task.
- From the area view, right-click on the kiosk of the source floor that will be used to enter an elevator car, or elevator car that will be used to travel to the destination floor.
Select Kone Elevator Dispatch, and click on
The Create override window opens.
Configure the settings in the Create security override
NOTE: You cannot set up recurring overrides.
- Enter a name for this override.
- Select the floor marking that you want to provide access to.
- Enter the date and time that the override begins.
- Enter how long the override lasts.
- Select unsecured, as default access should be set to secured.
- Enter a description the override.
- Click OK.
- Click Apply.