To report on the activities related to the KONE Destination Dispatch plugin, you can create reports using the Elevator dispatch activities task in Security Desk.
Operators must have the Dispatch elevator activities privilege in order to generate reports using the Elevator dispatch activities task.
Before you begin
- From the home page in Security Desk, open the Elevator dispatch activities task.
Select the entities that you want to report on.
Select your report filters.
You can apply filters for the following:
- Elevator kiosk
- Floor marking
- Enter a time range.
Click Generate report.
The query results are displayed. This includes:
- The credential that was swiped by a cardholder at a kiosk.
- The elevator group that was used.
- The source and destination floor.NOTE: If the cardholder fails to select a destination floor in the allotted time, the destination floor is shown as Undefined.
- Timestamps of when the cardholder swiped their card and selected their destination floor.