To monitor cardholder access request events and kiosk-related events, you must add kiosks to the Monitoring task in Security Desk.
To view video of events, you must add cameras to kiosks.
Before you begin
The following fields are available from KONE when monitoring kiosk events:
What you should know
- Elevator group
- Elevator ID
- Floor (represents the source floor)
- Type (indicates if the kiosk located on a floor or in an elevator car)
- Unit ID
- From the Security Desk home page, open the Monitoring task, and click the Monitoring () button.
- In the Event monitoring dialog box, click Add button ().
- In the Select an entity to monitor dialog box, select All entity types.
- In the search field, click the filter icon ().
In the Search dialog box, select the kiosks that you want to
monitor and click Select.
- In the Select an entity to monitor dialog box, select the entities you would like to monitor and click Add.
- (Optional) To monitor a kiosk in a tile, select it from the entity browser and drag it to a tile.
Events that occur on the entities you selected are displayed in the event pane.