Before you can monitor KiwiVision™ in Security Desk, you must configure intrusion detector general settings for your camera.
- In Config Tool select your intrusion detector.
(Optional) Enable or disable Advanced mode as
- Advanced mode
- Displays additional KiwiVision™ information. This includes active alerts, velocity, path deviation, travel distance, and other analytics information.
- Select the Units type that you require. Choose from Imperial or Metric.
In the General section, enter or select the following as
- The name of the intrusion detector.Tip: Give the intrusion detector a meaningful name so that it can be easily identified.
- The stream type to monitor for intrusion. Choose one of the following:
- Monitors the live video stream for intrusion.
- High resolution
- Monitors the high resolution video stream for intrusion.
- Low resolution
- Monitors the low resolution video stream for intrusion.
- Monitors the recording video stream for intrusion.
- Monitors the remote video stream for intrusion.
Tip: If your camera uses HD or Full HD for the Live or Recording stream, consider using a different stream for analytics to minimize the load on the plugin.
- Min. alert delay
- Specifies that after an alert is sent by the intrusion detector, additional alerts are suppressed until the specified time period has elapsed. The default is 5 seconds. You can specify values in the range 0 - 300 seconds.
(Optional) Click More and select any additional options
that you require:
- Show alert overlay
- Temporarily displays the triggered zone and the associated sink (exit point) area.
- Show area overlays
- Permanently displays the source (entry point) and sink (exit point) area layers.
- Show area name in overlays
- Displays the area name in the associated overlay.
- Configure with XML
- Launches a dialog box where XML configurations can be pasted.
- Click Apply to save the General settings.
You can now configure your intrusion detector Perspective tab settings.