Before you can monitor KiwiVision™ in Security Desk, you must configure intrusion detector perspective settings for your camera.
- In Config Tool, select your intrusion detector.
Perspective tab, configure the
Perspective objects in the video.
Click and drag each object to the location that you want to monitor
using video analytics.
- Near object
- The Near object rectangle is used to set the approximate size of objects or individuals that you want to detect in the image foreground (close to the camera).
- Far object
- The Far object rectangle is used to set the approximate size of objects or individuals that you want to detect in the image background (far from the camera).
- The Horizon tool is used to set the orientation of the camera relative to the ground plane. This is done visually by configuring the up-direction of the camera in the scene with an arrow control (blue). For example, a camera mounted sideways on a wall might have the horizon arrow pointing to the side.
- Click and drag the white dots to adjust the object size or rotate the camera horizon as required.
- Click and drag each object to the location that you want to monitor using video analytics.
In the Perspective section, configure the perspective
settings as required:
- Object height
- Defines the actual object height for near and far objects that
you want to monitor for intrusion. The default setting is 1.8 m (5.7 ft), the average
height of a person. You can specify values in the range 1 - 2 m (3.3 - 6.6 ft).Tip: Ensure that the Object height defined in the Perspective section matches the actual height represented by the near and far objects drawn or modified in the video.
- Block size
- Defines the size of analysis units relative to the specified object or person size in the image. If you set a low value, the required computing power increases, but the distinction between different object sizes in the image is more accurate. The default setting is 40 %. You can specify values in the range 0 - 100 %.
- Min. block size
- Defines how large (in pixels) an analysis unit must be in the image. The default setting is 18 px. You can specify values in the range 10 - 270 px.
- Click Apply.
After you finish
You can now configure your intrusion detector Area tab settings.