You must configure the KiwiVision Manager role settings so that you can manage KiwiVision™ in Security Center and synchronize analytics with the KiwiVision™ database.
Before you begin
- Create the KiwiVision Manager role.
- Make sure that you know the KiwiVision™ database server location and database name.
- If you want to create analyzers on different machines, the analyzers must access the database using TCP/IP. The Database server cannot be local, the database must have a specific name, and the SQL server must be configured so that it is accessible by the analyzers.
Only specific configuration settings are described here. Only specific configuration settings are described here. For more information about generic Config Tool settings, such as the Identity settings, see Common configuration tabs.
What you should know
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Plugins task.
- Select the KiwiVision Manager from the entity browser, and click the Properties tab.
- (Optional) Select the KiwiVision Manager from the entity browser, and click the Resources tab if you want to change the KiwiVision Manager database settings.
- Click Apply.
The KiwiVision Manager role is now configured and available for use.
Configure the Analyzer role.