The option to add an intrusion detector in the KiwiVision analytics tab is unavailable.
The option to add () an Intrusion detector () in the KiwiVision analytics tab is unavailable (greyed out). You do not have any analytics licenses available.
IMPORTANT: You must have a KiwiVision™ license that supports the number of intrusion detector analytics that you require.
Do one of the following:
- If the license count was recently modified, restart the KiwiVision™ plugin for the changes to take effect.
- Remove camera intrusion detector analytics to release a license.
- Contact Genetec™ Customer Service to order additional part numbers or activate additional intrusion detector licenses.
To release a license for an intrusion detector analytic:
- From the Home page in Config Tool, open the Video task.
- Select a camera in the left navigation pane.
- Click KiwiVision analytics.
- Click to remove an intrusion detector
that you no longer require.IMPORTANT: You must remove all intrusion detectors for a camera to release the license allocated to that camera.
- You can now retry the operation, click add () to add an intrusion detector ().