The Genetec™ KiwiVision™ plugin integrates video analytics from KiwiVision in Security Center, so that you can configure analytic rules in Config Tool and monitor intrusion detector alerts and events from KiwiVision™ in Security Desk.
You can use the plugin to do the following:
- Add KiwiVision™ servers and entities.
- Create and configure a KiwiVision Manager role.
- Create and configure KiwiVision Analyzer roles.
- Create, modify, and delete video analytics intrusion detectors in Security Center, and synchronize these intrusion detectors in the KiwiVision™ database.
- Configure event-to-actions using KiwiVision™ events. For example, the event Object detected in field triggers the action Display in tile.
- Import XML configuration. For example, a KiwiVision™ user migrating to Security Center might want to reuse an existing configuration.
- Open files from other sources. For example, open a G64 file to troubleshoot a configuration or setup issue.
- Monitor intrusion detector events as they occur.
- Monitor live and playback video related to intrusion detector events received from KiwiVision™ in the Monitoring task.
- Monitor entities and events for a KiwiVision™ system connected to a Security Center system.
- Generate reports to view, export, or print an activity trail of KiwiVision™ intrusion detector events.
Where can you find more information?
For detailed information about configuring and using KiwiVision™, see the KiwiVision Intrusion Detector Manual.
For information about monitoring entities, alarms and events, and triggering hot actions in Security Desk, see the Security Desk User Guide. You can access this guide by pressing F1 in Security Desk.
For information about creating event-to-actions in Config Tool, see the Security Center Administrator Guide. You can access this guide by pressing F1 in Config Tool.