The crowd estimation Charts widget shows the occupancy of selected regions during a specified period, on a bar chart or line chart.
Before you begin
- Create a dashboard in Security Desk.
- Add the crowd estimation Charts widget to the dashboard.
What you should know
- The crowd estimation Charts widget only applies to Crowd estimation scenarios.
- For information about general dashboard configuration, see Creating a dashboard.
- From a Security Desk dashboard, click Edit dashboard.
Select a widget to configure.
The widget-specific options are displayed.
In the widget-specific options, click Add data
At least one data series is required. Multiple series can be added to monitor crowds in different regions and different cameras in the same chart.
- Expand the new data series and click Add cameras ().
In the dialog box that opens, select one or more cameras that have a Crowd
estimation scenario, and click OK.
You can deselect individual regions to exclude them.
- Configure the display options as required.
- Click Done.