In the general settings of the scenario, you can configure how areas are displayed in the Security Desk Monitoring task.
What you should know
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Video task.
- From the area view, select a camera that you applied an analytics scenario to.
- Click , and then click the scenario you want to configure.
- Click the General tab.
In the Analysis section, configure the following:
NOTE: When the Object removed event is enabled, multiple objects can no longer be detected independently.
- Alert cooldown
- The period that must elapse after an alert is triggered, before another alert can be triggered from the same scenario.
- Enable Object Removed Events
- Turn on this option to receive the Object removed event after the Object detected event, when the object is no longer detected.
To ensure you always receive the Object removed event, lock the scenario to prevent it from being moved to other KiwiVision™ Analyzer roles through automatic load balancing, and only move it while nothing is being detected.
In the Overlays in Security Desk section, you can turn on
the following overlays:
- Displays a yellow box around detected people or objects.
- Temporarily displays an orange outline of an area when an alert is triggered from that area, and displays the detection that triggered the alert in a red rectangular outline.
- Permanently displays the outlines of areas.
- Area names
- Displays area names.
- Click Apply.