In Crowd estimation general settings, you can configure the analysis and select which overlays are displayed in the Security Desk Monitoring task.
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Video task.
- From the area view, select a camera that you applied an analytics scenario to.
- Click , and then click the Crowd estimation scenario to configure.
- Click the General tab.
In the Analysis section, select a
Preset for the Crowd estimation scenario.
IMPORTANT: The selected preset can have a significant performance impact. Ensure that you select a preset that aligns with your priorities for reaction time or accuracy.
- Fast prioritizes reaction time over accuracy. This preset uses fewer system resources.
- Accurate prioritizes accuracy over reaction time. This preset uses more system resources.
Still in the Analysis section, configure the following
- Count every
- The interval between head counts in each region. Frequent counting requires more system resources.
- Min. time between events
- The minimum interval between Crowd detected threshold events. Increasing the minimum time between events can help reduce unnecessary notifications, if you only need to know about crowds on longer intervals.
In the Overlays in Security Desk section, enable or
disable the following overlays:
- Permanently displays the outlines of regions.
- Region names
- Permanently displays region names.
- Crowd count
- Temporarily displays the crowd count in every region at the Count every interval.
- Temporarily displays an orange outline of a region when a threshold event is triggered from that region.
- Click Apply.