The Throughput widget displays the number of people who enter or exit an area within a specified time frame.
Before you begin
- Create a dashboard in Security Desk.
- Add the people counting Throughput widget to the dashboard.
What you should know
- Throughput dashboard widgets only apply to People counting scenarios.
- For information about general dashboard configuration, see Creating a dashboard.
- From a Security Desk dashboard, click Edit dashboard.
Select a widget to configure.
The widget-specific options are displayed.
- In the widget-specific options, click Add cameras ().
- In the dialog box that opens, select one or more cameras that have a People counting scenario, and click OK.
(Optional) Select the Invert check box next to selected
cameras to flip the In and Out
directions reported for that camera.
This option is useful if a camera is placed above a door that separates two rooms. In this situation, the In and Out directions depend on the starting point.
- Configure the widget options as required.
(Optional) Click Add conditional formatting rule, to
apply a specific color to the widget when the count matches the conditions of
You can configure the widget to turn red when the number of detected occupants exceeds the maximum capacity of a room.
- Click Done.