KiwiVision™ video analytics 4.6.1 is automatically installed with Security Center 188.8.131.52. If you have a different version of Security Center, you must install the 4.6.1 plugin separately.
Before you begin
- Ensure that your server meets the recommended system requirements.
- Install a compatible version of Security Center.
In the installation wizard, you can configure whether or not to allow Genetec Inc. to collect usage data to help improve the KiwiVision™ video analytics plugin. You can modify these settings on the Properties page of the KiwiVision™ Manager role after the installation.
What you should know
- Open the GTAP Product Download page.
- From the Download Finder list, select your version of Security Center.
- Search for your package by name and download it.
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file.
- Follow the installation instructions.
On the Installation Wizard Completed
page, click Finish.
IMPORTANT: The Restart Genetec™ Server option is selected by default. You can clear this option if you do not want to restart the Genetec™ Server immediately. However, you must restart the Genetec™ Server to complete the installation.
Create the KiwiVision™ video analytics roles in Config Tool: