KiwiVision™ video analytics 4.6.1 is automatically installed with Security Center 22.214.171.124. If you have a different version of Security Center, you must install the 4.6.1 plugin separately.
Before you begin
In the installation wizard, you can configure whether or not to allow Genetec Inc. to collect usage data to help improve the KiwiVision™ video analytics plugin. You can modify these settings on the Properties page of the KiwiVision™ Manager role after the installation.
What you should know
- Open the GTAP Product Download page.
- From the Download Finder list, select your version of Security Center.
- Search for your package by name and download it.
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file.
- Follow the installation instructions.
On the Installation Wizard Completed
page, click Finish.
IMPORTANT: The Restart Genetec™ Server option is selected by default. You can clear this option if you do not want to restart the Genetec™ Server immediately. However, you must restart the Genetec™ Server to complete the installation.