To review and investigate events triggered from the KiwiVision™ Security video analytics module, use the Security video analytics investigation task in Security Desk.
Before you begin
What you should know
For more information, see Searching video archives for camera events.
- From the Security Desk home page, open the Security video analytics task.
Select one or more of the following query filters for your report:
- Select which entities to investigate. For example, a camera that has been configured for KiwiVision™ video analytics.
- Select the scenario types that you want to filter.
- Time range
- Define the time range for the query. The range can be defined for a specific period or for global units of time such as the previous day or the previous week.
Click Generate report.
The events are listed in the report pane. The following report pane columns are available for this report:
- The analytics scenario type for which the event was triggered.
- The camera for which the event was triggered.
- Frame time
- The date and time when the event occurred.
- A snapshot of the event.
- Area name
- The area in the analytics scenario for which the event was triggered.
After you finish
- Export or print the report.
- Save the task to save the layout and filters you set up.