In the general settings of the scenario, you can configure how areas are displayed in the Security Desk Monitoring task.
Depending on which scenario type you are configuring, some settings might be unavailable or hidden if Advanced mode is disabled.
What you should know
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Video task.
- From the area view, select a camera that you applied an analytics scenario to.
- Click , and then click the scenario you want to configure.
- Click the General tab.
In the Analysis section, enter a value for the
This option specifies the period that must elapse after an alert is triggered, before another alert can be triggered from the same scenario.
(Optional) In the Overlays in Security Desk section,
enable or disable the following overlays:
- Displays a yellow box around detected people or objects.
- Temporarily displays an orange outline of an area when an alert is triggered from that area, and displays the detection that triggered the alert in a red rectangular outline.
- Permanently displays the outlines of areas.
- Area names
- Displays area names.
- Click Apply.