In a multi-server setup, you must make sure that the KiwiVision™ Manager database can be accessed by the KiwiVision™ Analyzer roles so that the analytics-related events are saved.
Before you begin
- Create the KiwiVision™ Manager role.
- Make sure that you know the KiwiVision™ Manager database server location and database name.
What you should know
For more information, see Connecting roles to remote database servers.
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Plugins task.
- Select the KiwiVision™ Manager role from the entity browser.
- Click the Resources tab to change the following settings:
- Click Apply.