If you start configuring a predefined analytics scenario, and then decide it does not fit your needs, you can convert the scenario to its corresponding custom scenario to make all settings available.
What you should know
- When you convert a scenario to its custom scenario, configured settings are preserved and additional settings are made available. This conversion cannot be reversed.
- The tailgating detection scenario does not have a custom scenario.
IMPORTANT: The event triggered from the converted scenario might change, depending on which scenario type you convert from.
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Video task.
- From the area view, select a camera that you applied an analytics scenario to.
- Click , and then click the scenario you want to configure.
- Select the scenario you want to convert.
- Click the General tab.
Click Convert to custom.
A warning dialog box opens, telling you which scenario type your current scenario will be converted to.
- Click Continue.
- Click Apply.
If the event triggered from the scenario changes, make sure to enable the event in Security Desk so that you can monitor it, and update any event-to-actions using the old event as a condition to use the new event.