To speed up the KiwiVision™ video analytics setup of a video unit, you can import analytics configurations that were saved as KiwiVision™ settings files to apply the same configuration to multiple cameras.
Before you begin
- Ensure that you have enough licenses available for the analytics scenarios that you want to add.
- Ensure that the video units that you want to set up for KiwiVision™ video analytics are available in Config Tool.
The following files are compatible for import:
What you should know
- Configuration files that were exported from the KiwiVision™ video analytics modules.
- Legacy XML configuration files (.xml) exported from KiwiVision™ Configuration.
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Video task.
- From the area view, select a camera onto which you want to apply the analytics scenario.
a category of analytics:
- Click .
- Click .
Open the Scenario page by clicking .
Click Import to open the file explorer.
- Navigate to the settings file (.ks or .xml) that you want to import, and click Open.
- Click Apply.
A scenario configuration is created from the imported settings.
NOTE: If the analytics scenario you imported had a custom name, the scenario is renamed with the default scenario type.