There are different predefined scenarios, and one custom scenario designed for intrusion detection.
Predefined intrusion detection scenarios
- Area protection
- Designed to detect when people enter one or more restricted areas.
- Perimeter protection
- Designed to detect when people cross a defined perimeter, such as a fenced area. False events are triggered less frequently with the perimeter protection scenario than with the area protection scenario because the motion that triggers the detection is more limited.
- Direction control
- Designed to detect when a person or vehicle moves in a specified direction.
Custom intrusion detection scenarios
If you start configuring a predefined intrusion detection scenario, and then decide it does not fit your needs, you can convert the scenario to the following custom scenario to make all settings available for configuration:
- Custom Intrusion Detector
- Provides the most configuration options for intrusion detection analytics.