System requirements are the recommended hardware and software components that are required for your product and system to run optimally.
Security Video Analytics and People Counter modules
- The KiwiVision™ video analytics plugin must be installed on a server and on
client workstations that run a
operating system, and meet the recommended hardware
specifications, as described in the Security
requirements.NOTE: A 32-bit operating system is sufficient for client workstations that only run Security Desk.
- KiwiVision™ video analytics requires an AVX compatible processor to run.
Camera Integrity Monitor and Privacy Protector™ modules
Refer to the Security Center system requirements.
- For all KiwiVision™ modules
- Use the KiwiVision™ Hardware Calculator to help you calculate the number of machines required for your KiwiVision™ deployment based on the number of cameras you want to have, and the type of analytics you want to perform.
- For KiwiVision™ video analytics
- Use the KiwiVision™ Camera Requirements
Calculator to help you with the following:
- Calculate the maximum distance objects can be from the camera and still be detected to determine how many cameras you require to cover the area you want monitored
- Verify whether your existing camera setup needs to be modified to meet the camera requirements for your KiwiVision™ deployment