You must follow different upgrade paths depending on which version of KiwiVision™ video analytics you are upgrading from.
Before you begin
- Back up your directory database and KiwiVision™ Manager database.
- If your version of Security Center is not compatible with KiwiVision™ video analytics 22.214.171.124, upgrade to a compatible Security Center version.
- Ensure your Security Center license includes the required license parts to use the new version of KiwiVision™ video analytics.
- If KiwiVision™ video analytics 126.96.36.199 is not bundled with your version of Security Center, Download and install the 188.8.131.52 plugin.
- Make sure all instances of the KiwiVision™ video analytics plugin are upgraded to the same version for multi-server setups, and on all client workstations.
- Reapply your Security Center license.