When area protection mode is used, you can configure one or more intrusion detector paths settings for your camera to specify the direction of travel that you want to analyze.
What you should know
- The Paths tab is only displayed when Advanced mode is activated.
- (Optional) Paths configurations for an Intrusion detector are optional.
- Paths are typically used with the area protection mode. In perimeter protection mode, the direction of travel is already specified (from the green source region to the red alarm region).
- When the Paths option is deactivated all path settings are ignored.
- In Config Tool select your intrusion detector.
Paths tab, configure the Paths
settings as follows.
Click to create a path arrow
indicating the direction of travel that you want to analyze in the video.
- Click the path arrow to turn it yellow and drag to the location that you want to analyze.
- Click and drag the white dots to adjust the path arrow length or orientation in the video as required.
- (Optional) To remove any paths that you no longer require, click the path arrow to turn the arrow yellow, and click or the delete button.
In the Paths section, configure the
Paths settings as required:
- Max. deviation
- Specifies the maximum number of degrees that movement in the image can deviate from the configured path and still be considered active motion and trigger an alert. You can specify values in the range 5 - 175 degrees.
- Click Apply.
You can now configure your intrusion detector General tab settings.