Before you can monitor KiwiVision™ video analytics in Security Desk, you must configure intrusion detector perspective settings for your camera.
- In Config Tool, select your intrusion detector.
Perspective tab, configure the
Perspective objects in the video.
Click and drag each object to configure the perspective.
- Near object
- The Near object rectangle is used to set the approximate size of objects or individuals that you want to detect in the image foreground (close to the camera).
- Far object
- The Far object rectangle is used to set the approximate size of objects or individuals that you want to detect in the image background (far from the camera).
Click the white dots to adjust the object size as required.
Tip: Use the grid to help you set the orientation of the perspective relative to the ground plane. Changing the size or location of the near or far object affects the location of the grid and the orientation of the perspective relative to the ground plane.
- Click and drag each object to configure the perspective.
In the Perspective section, configure the perspective
settings as required:
- Block size
- Defines the size of analysis units relative to the specified object or person size in the image. If you set a low value, the required computing power increases, but the distinction between different object sizes in the image is more accurate. The default setting is 40 %. You can specify values in the range 0 - 100 %.
- Min. block size
- Defines how large (in pixels) an analysis unit must be in the image. The default setting is 18 px. You can specify values in the range 10 - 270 px.
- Object height
- Defines the actual object height for near and far objects that
you want to monitor for intrusion. The default setting is 1.8 m (5.7 ft), the average
height of a person. You can specify values in the range 1 - 2 m (3.3 - 6.6 ft).Tip: Ensure that the Object height defined in the Perspective section matches the actual height represented by the near and far objects drawn or modified in the video.
- Scene depth
- Defines the scene depth distance in the view direction of the camera. The scale represents the size of an average person. The default setting is 50 %. You can specify values in the range 0 - 100 %.
Enable or disable Low block resolution as
- Low block resolution
- Uses less accurate motion detection per block. The required computing power is reduced but the intrusion detection analysis is less accurate.
- Click Apply.
After you finish
You can now configure your intrusion detector Areas tab settings.