To speed up the KiwiVision™ video analytics set up process for a video unit, you can export an existing KiwiVision™ settings file (.ks).
Before you begin
- Ensure that you have enough licenses available for the intrusion detectors that you want to add.
- Ensure that the video units that you want to set up for KiwiVision™ video analytics are available in Config Tool and are ready to be configured.
What you should know
- Use the Export to file... option when you want to backup or make a copy of a configuration file for reuse.
- The Export to file... option is only compatible with configuration files that were exported from KiwiVision™ video analytics.
- Export to file... does not include the following: Name, Stream type, Alerts overlays, Area overlays, Area names overlays.
- From the Config Tool home page, click Tasks and open the Video task.
- Select a camera in the left navigation pane.
- Click Video analytics.
- Select the intrusion detector () that you require and click the General tab.
In the General section, click Export to
- Enter a File name and click Save.
Your camera settings have now been exported to a KiwiVision™ settings file (.ks)..