To review and investigate events from KiwiVision™ video analytics, and events that were triggered in Security Center based on state changes of KiwiVision™ video analytics tags, you can use the KiwiVision™ intrusion detector report in Security Desk.
- From the Security Desk home page, click Tasks and open the KiwiVision™ intrusion detector report ().
- Set up the query filters for your report. Choose one or more of the following filters:
Click Generate report.
The events are listed in the KiwiVision™ intrusion detector report pane.
The following example shows the KiwiVision™ intrusion detector report displayed in Tiles mode.
The following report pane columns are available for this report:
NOTE: You can browse the event list to identify a snapshot that requires further investigation. Clicking an intrusion event in the event list launches the intrusion video in a tile.
- The camera that triggered an intrusion event.
- Frame time
- Date and time that the event occurred.
- A snapshot of the intrusion that triggered the event.
The following example shows the KiwiVision intrusion detector report as a Rows report displayed in Charts mode.
Watch this video to learn more. Click the Captions icon (CC) to turn on video captions in one of the available languages. If using Internet Explorer, the video might not display. To fix this, open the Compatibility View Settings and clear Display intranet sites in Compatibility View.