The option to add an intrusion detector in the Video analytics tab is unavailable.
The options to add an Intrusion detector () or import settings From file... () in the Video analytics tab are unavailable (greyed out). You do not have any unused analytics licenses available.
IMPORTANT: You must have a KiwiVision™ video analytics license that supports the number of intrusion detector analytics that you require.
Do one of the following:
- If the license count was recently modified, restart the KiwiVision™ Manager role for the changes to take effect.
- Remove intrusion detector analytics to release a license.
- Contact Genetec™ Customer Service to order additional part numbers or activate additional intrusion detector licenses.
To release a license for an intrusion detector analytic:
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Video task.
- Select a camera in the left navigation pane.
- Click Video analytics.
- Click to remove an intrusion detector
that you no longer require.IMPORTANT: You must remove all intrusion detectors for a camera to release the license allocated to that camera.
- Click Delete to confirm the deletion, then click Apply.
- You can now retry the operation, click add () to add an intrusion detector ().