With each release, new features, enhancements, or resolved issues are added to the product.
The KiwiVision™ video analytics 4.0 module is a new integration for Security Center 5.7 SR2.
Ease of use
The following changes have been made in Config Tool to enhance the end user experience.
- Intrusion detector Advanced mode configuration controls have
- Advanced parameters are now grouped together in the Advanced
mode option.NOTE: When the Advanced mode is disabled, the advanced parameter settings (Object height, Max. speed, Detection clustering and so on) and the Paths tab are hidden.
- Advanced parameters are now grouped together in the Advanced mode option.
- In the General tab, a new overlay function has been added for Detections.
- There are now 2 options available for adding an intrusion detector:
- A new intrusion detector can be created and configured manually.
- An existing KiwiVision™ settings file (.ks) can be used to create a new intrusion detector or quickly configure an existing intrusion detector.
- Privacy protected (pixelated) streams can now be analyzed for intrusion.
For more information, see Configuring a camera for KiwiVision™ video analytics.
Improve compatibility and stability
The following changes have been made in Config Tool to improve the compatibility and enhance stability.
- Using Import from file... you can choose to import either a new *.ks configuration file or a legacy *.xml configuration file.
- The Export to file... only exports *.ks files.
For more information, see Importing settings from a KiwiVision™ settings file and Exporting settings to a KiwiVision™ settings file.