If you start configuring a predefined analytics scenario, and then decide it does not fit your needs, you can convert the scenario to its corresponding custom version to make all settings available.
What you should know
- Area protection ()
- Perimeter protection ()
- Direction control ()
- Object detection ()
- Stopped vehicle detection ()
- Custom Intrusion Detector ()
- Custom Object Detector ()
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Video task.
- From the area view, select a camera to apply the analytics scenario to.
- Click the Video analytics tab, and then select the scenario you want to convert.
- Click the General tab.
Click Convert to custom.
A warning dialog box opens, telling you which scenario type your current scenario will be converted to.
- Click Continue.
- Click Apply.
The event that is triggered from the scenario changed from Object following route to Object detected in field.