With each release, new features, enhancements, or resolved issues are added to the product.
The KiwiVision™ video analytics 4.1 GA module includes the following new features and enhancements:
New analytics supported
- Object detection analytics
- You can now use the KiwiVision™ video analytics module to detect objects left in or removed from a scene, such as unattended luggage.
User interface enhancements
- Predefined and custom analytics scenarios
- You can now choose from different types of analytics scenarios to use as starting
points to accelerate configuring video analytics. Depending on the use case they are
designed for, predefined scenarios differ in which settings are available for
configuration. For cases that are not covered by the predefined scenarios, you can use
custom-type scenarios, which have all settings available for configuration.The following scenario types are available:
- Area protection
- Perimeter protection
- Direction control
- Custom Intrusion Detector
- Object detection
- Stopped vehicle detection
- Custom Object Detector
- Usage data for product improvement configurable in Config Tool
- On the Properties page of the KiwiVision™ Manager role, you can now configure whether or not to allow Genetec Inc. to collect usage data to help improve the KiwiVision™ video analytics module.