To ensure that Security Center communicates with the MorphoManager system, you must configure the Morpho Biometrics plugin role and the MorphoManager server connection.
Before you begin
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Plugins task.
- Select the Morpho Biometrics plugin from the entity browser, and then click the Properties tab.
Enter the following information about the MorphoManager Server:
- Server hostname
- The hostname or IP address of the computer the MorphoManager server is running on.
- Server port
- The listening port of the MorphoManager Server.
- Server username
- Username you use to log on to the MorphoManager Server.
- Server password
- Password you use to log on to the MorphoManager Server.
Under Wiegand formats, select a Security Center card format that matches the Wiegand format defined in MorphoManager.
- If you created custom card formats in Security Center, they appear in the Wiegand format list.
- The Any undefined format represents a card format that is unknown in Security Center. If you have a format in MorphoManager that does not match one of the default card formats, you can select Any undefined format, but it is best to create a matching custom card format in Security Center.
- If you do not select a card format, you will not see any credentials later when you are enrolling biometric devices.
- Click Apply.
The Morpho Biometrics plugin connects to the MorphoManager system.