MorphoManager must be configured to work with Security Center using the MorphoManager Client application.
The following sections provide guidelines for configuring MorphoManager to work with Security Center. If the user interface described in this topic differs from what you have, ensure that you are running a compatible version of the software.
A Wiegand Profile defines the information that is output over the Wiegand Out interface of a Morpho Biometric Device when a user is identified. Because Security Center requires all data from the credential, you must create a custom Wiegand profile in MorphoManager to capture the entire credential as a card number.
In MorphoManager, add a single Wiegand profile that has the following settings.
- Wiegand element select User.
- Name enter a name for the Wiegand profile. For example: "Security Center credential".
- Bit Length enter the total number of bits on the credential.
User policies apply access rights and rules to all members of a group. In MorphoManager client, create a single user policy that includes the following configuration:
- Access Mode select Per User.
- Wiegand Profile select the name of the Wiegand profile that you created for Security Center. For example: "Security Center credential".
Biometric device profile
The Biometric Device Profile will define common settings and parameters for one or more biometric devices.
In MorphoManager Client, create a biometric device policy that includes the following configuration:
- Configuration Mode set to Express.
- Allow Remote Enrollment select the checkbox to enable this option.
- Default User Policy for Remote Enrollment select the name of the Wiegand profile that you created for Security Center. For example: "Security Center credential".
- Duress Wiegand Mode set to Disabled.
When you define the biometric devices in your network in MorphoManager Client, be sure to select the Biometric device profile that you created earlier.
Clients Enrollment Devices
Clients are computers that have the MorphoManager Client software installed, communicate with a MorphoManager server, and are used for enrolling biometric data.
On the Enrollment Devices page, include the following configuration:
- Morpho Finger biometric enrollment set to Selected MorphoAccess.
- Morpho Finger enrollment MorphoAccess set to the Biometric device that is physically connected to that client computer.
User Distribution Group
User Distribution Groups are used to distribute users onto groups of readers or clients. The user must be in a User Policy that has its Access Mode set to “Per User”.
When setting up a User Distribution Group in MorphoManager Client, include the following configuration:
- Select the Biometric Device(s) that this group will have access to.
- Select the MorphoManager Client(s) that this group will have access to.
For more information about configuring MorphoManager, refer to the following documents:
You can also visit MorphoManager's online documentation web page for additional documents and videos.