To integrate MorphoManager Biometric Devices in Security Center and allow cardholders to access doors by using devices such as fingerprint readers, you can install the Morpho Biometrics plugin as part of your Security Center system.
Before you begin
What you should know
- If your Security Center system consists of a single server, install the plugin on that server.
- If your Security Center system consists of multiple servers, install the plugin on an expansion server.
- Close all instances of Config Tool and Security Desk.
- Download the Morpho Biometrics plugin installation package from the GTAP Product Downloads page.
- Double-click the setup.exe file and follow the installation instructions.
On the Installation Wizard Completed page, click Finish.
IMPORTANT: The Restart Genetec™ Server option is selected by default. You can clear this option if you do not want to restart the Genetec™ Server immediately. However, you must restart the Genetec™ Server to complete the plugin installation.