If the plugin role Properties page, reports, events, and alerts are missing, then the plugin is not installed on your local machine. The plugin must be installed on a Genetec™ Server (main or expansion) and on all client workstations that are used to enroll and associate biometric data in Morpho with cardholders in Security Center.
To help you troubleshoot this issue, refer to the possible causes and their respective solutions below.Symptoms:
- In Config Tool, you see the plugin in the Plugins task, and you can add a new plugin role, but the role is missing the Properties tab.
- In Security Desk, you Cannot access the MorphoManager enrollment client from Security Center.
The plugin is not installed on the local computer, the license (certificate) is invalid, or you are missing required user privileges.Solutions:
- Solution 1: Install the plugin on your local computer.
- Solution 2: Make sure that a Genetec™ Server has the plugin installed, the role created, and is configured correctly.
- Solution 3: Confirm that the plugin is installed on your Security Center computer: from the home page in Security Desk or Config Tool, click and look in the list for entries that begin with Genetec.Plugins.
- Solution 4: Confirm that your system has a license (certificate) for the plugin: from the home page in Security Desk or Config Tool, click , look in the list for the name of the plugin, and make sure that your access permissions are set to Unlimited.