To give cardholders access to KeyWatcher Touch lockers, you must update their credentials.
You can create cardholders for KeyWatcher Touch lockers in Security Center.
What you should know
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Cardholder management task.
Choose a cardholder:
- Select an existing cardholder.
- Click Create new cardholder.
In the Credential section of the dialog box, click
Add a credential and select one of the
NOTE: If you choose Manual entry, you must select a card format that exists in the Card formats used by Keywatcher Touch locker list. To view this list, open the Plugins task and click the Properties tab of the Morse Watchmans plugin.
- Automatic entry
- Present the card at a reader.
- Manual entry
- Manually enter the card data. Use this method when you do not have a card reader near you.
- Existing credential
- Select a pre-enrolled, unassigned credential.
- Create a PIN credential.
In the Morse Watchmans section, select which access type
the cardholder has for each Morse Watchmans
Access types are profiles that are created in Morse Watchmans TrueTouch.NOTE: Leave the User ID field blank. It is populated during synchronization with the Morse Watchmans Keywatcher TrueTouch system.
- Click Save and close.