When you log on to a Security Center Client, the Mustering task is automatically connected to the Directory, but you can also connect the task to the Directory without having to log on from a Security Center Client.
Before you begin
- Ensure that you have your username, password, and the name of the main server that you want to connect to.
- Enable the Mustering task for offline use.
- Open Security Desk or Config Tool.
- In the Logon dialog box, click Cancel.
Click the Mustering task.
The Mustering task opens in a separate window.
In the Connection configuration pane, enter the name or the IP
address of your main server as the Directory.
NOTE: If you are running the Client on the main server, you can enter Localhost instead of the main server name.
- Enter your Security Center username and password.
- Click Connect.