If the Directory is not accessible due to an issue, you can use the Mustering task without being connected to the Directory by modifying the corresponding option in the MusteringSettings.xml file.
What you should know
- By default, the offline mustering functionality is disabled.
- When offline mustering is enabled, you can do the following:
- Use the Mustering task without connecting to the Directory.
- Use the Mustering task to connect to the Directory without logging on from the Security Center Client.
Open the MusteringSettings.xml file.
By default, it is located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Genetec\Genetec Access Control Mustering\.
- Change the value of the TaskAvailableOffline attribute to True.
- Save the file.
The Mustering task can now be launched while disconnected from the Directory.
<MusteringSettings> <CacheEntitiesOnLogOn>False</CacheEntitiesOnLogOn> <TaskAvailableOffline>True</TaskAvailableOffline> </MusteringSettings>