During emergency evacuations, people must gather to designated assembly points, and confirm their presence by badging their credentials on site. The corresponding cardholders are then mustered to the mustering area in Security Center.
Before you begin
What you should know
- Connect the USB reader to the client workstation.
- From the home page in Security Desk or Config Tool, open the Mustering task.
In the General configuration pane, select the Card
reader type from the list, and then click
The Reader connection status changes from Not connected to Present a card.
- Click the Mustering area field to open the Select mustering area dialog box, and select an area to muster cardholders to.
- (Optional) Click the button to browse for a different folder to save the current file in.
- (Optional) Select the Load pictures check box to display cardholder pictures in the report pane.
Do one of the following:
- Present a credential to the USB reader.
- Muster the cardholder manually.