To receive alarms from the OnGuard access control system in Security Center, you must configure the alarm settings in the Properties tab.
Modifying the Recipients and Partitions has no effect after the initial synchronization is done. If you need to make additional modifications, you must make them in the Alarms task in Config Tool.
What you should know
- From the home page in Config Tool, open the Plugins task.
- In the Plugins task, select the OnGuard plugin from the entity browser, and click the Properties tab.
- Under Alarms, turn on the Trigger option to trigger an alarm in Security Center when the plugin receives alarms from OnGuard. The OnGuard alarm description is also forwarded with the Security Center alarm.
- Turn on the Acknowledge option for alarms that are acknowledged in Security Center to be automatically acknowledged in OnGuard.
- Beside Recipients, click to add which users or user groups will be notified when alarms are triggered by the plugin.
- Beside Partitions click to select which partitions you want the alarm entities to be added to when they are created by the plugin
- Click Apply.