The OnGuard plugin is an access control plugin that integrates OnGuard access control systems with Security Center. Using the OnGuard plugin, you can monitor access control entities, alarms, and events from your OnGuard system directly in Security Center.
- Connect to OnGuard integrated access control systems.
- Synchronize entities, devices, alarms and events configured in OnGuard with Security Center entities and events.
- View the progress of OnGuard entities, alarms and events as they are synchronized with your Security Center system.
- Display live access control events from OnGuard in Security Desk with detailed cardholder information.
- Map the OnGuard entities to Security Center cameras in Config Tool.
- Monitor live and playback video related to access control events received from OnGuard in the Monitoring task of Security Desk.
- Monitor and acknowledge OnGuard alarms using the Alarm monitoring task in Security Desk.
- Lock and unlock doors in OnGuard from Security Desk.
- Trigger actions and outputs in OnGuard using hot actions, and event-to-actions.
- Configure event to actions in Security Center using OnGuard events and alarms.
- Generate Security Center reports to search for past events and alarms.
- Federate Security Center systems: monitor entities, alarms and events of a OnGuard system connected to a federated Security Center system.
For more information about monitoring entities, see Selecting entities to monitor. For more information about alarms and events, see Triggering alarms manually. For more information about triggering actions and output in Security Desk, see Triggering actions. You can access this information by pressing F1 in Security Desk.
For more information about creating event-to-actions in Config Tool, see Creating event-to-actions. You can access this information by pressing F1 in Config Tool.