The OnGuard plugin has been redesigned for 4.0. The OnGuard access control plugin includes the following new features.
- Security Center now supports OnGuard 7.0, 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, 7.4, and 7.5 systems.
- Data in Security Center reports: events are now shown in Security Center access control reports, such as Cardholder activities and Door activities.
- Synchronization of entities, alarms, and events with Security Center.
- Offline events: Events that occurred when Security Center was disconnected are automatically retrieved upon reconnection. All Offline events are stored in the Security Center database, however only those that occurred within the configured grace period will be shown in the Monitoring task.
- Camera mappings: Security Center cameras can now be mapped to doors, areas, and intrusion detection areas, using the existing configuration pages provided in Config Tool.
- Multiple server support: Multiple independent Security Center systems can connect simultaneously to the same server. Events are received by all Security Center systems, and video coming from multiple Security Center systems can be viewed on a single client machine.
- Synchronization status: The plugin provides a Synchronization tab so you can troubleshoot any synchronization issues.
- Cardholder details: Detailed cardholder information can now be viewed in Config Tool and in Security Desk. Cardholder details are also displayed in the Monitoring task when access control events are received.
- Enable or ignore OnGuard events: The plugin provides an Events tab so you can choose which OnGuard events you want to view in the Security Desk monitoring task.