To receive alarms from the OnGuard access control system in Security Center, you must configure the alarm settings in the Properties tab.
What you should know
- The alarms listed on this page are imported from OnGuard.
- The plugin supports custom alarms that are created in OnGuard.
- From the home page in Config Tool, open the Plugins task.
- Select the OnGuard plugin from the entity browser, and click the Alarms tab.
In the list of Alarms, determine which action should
take place for each alarm:
- Check the Receive triggered box option to trigger an alarm in Security Center when the plugin receives a specific alarm from OnGuard.
- Check the Receive acknowledge box option to receive an acknowledgment in Security Center when an alarm is acknowledged in OnGuard.
- Check the Send acknowledge box option to send an acknowledgment to OnGuard when an alarm is acknowledged in Security Center.
Beside Recipients, click to add which
users or user groups will be notified when alarms are triggered by the
NOTE: Recipients will only receive alarms are configured after they are added. To have recipients receive all alarms, regardless of when they were created, right-click on the plugin role in the entity browser, mouse over alarms, and click Add recipients.
- Beside Partitions click to select which partitions you want the alarm entities to be added to when they are created by the plugin.
- Click Apply.
Disable the events that you do not want to see in Security Center.